Tax Credits and Refinancing Options



I want to help you out in two ways with this message – with the home tax credit and refinancing options. But, the only way to do that is by diagnosing the conditions first.

Tax Credit Program – The Deadline’s Drawing Near!


As I’m sure you’re aware, the government has a wonderful program whereby new home buyers can get an $8,000 tax credit and qualified current owners can get a $6,500 tax credit when they purchase another home.Well, if you want to take advantage of this program (and who wouldn’t?), it’s time to “get your rear in gear!”

That’s because you have to have a contract signed by April 30 and close by June 30! So, stop messing around! Get out there and find a house and a realtor!

Is Refinancing Right for You?

Recently, because interest rates are at historic low, I’ve had many people asking, “Terry, is refinancing a good option for me?” Well, I’m like a doctor in some ways. That is, a doctor can’t make a diagnosis without knowing your current and past health record.In the same way, I can’t make a diagnosis without knowing your current and past financial situation. Everybody’s different!

Topics to address in order to make a proper recommendation :

1.Your credit status
2.The amount of the loan
3.Your overall financial position
4.Current interest rate
5.Private mortgage insurance
(Is it an FHA – can we do a streamline, etc.)

All I need is 10 minutes of your time to make the right “diagnosis” for your situation. And, depending on that situation, there can be several options.For example, if I can lower your rate or your term, it may be beneficial for you to incur closing costs.

Or, on the other hand, if the loan amount is the right size, it may be beneficial to do a low-cost or no-cost refinance. That’s right – you can do a low-cost or no-cost refinance if the situation is right. I do them all the time!

What I’m saying is that there’s no “one size fits all” answer! You have to come in so I can give you a proper recommendation.Whatever your mortgage situation, you still need to follow the Four Laws of Debt Free Prosperity I’ve described before:

Law 1: Track your expenditures.
Law 2: Set new target goals.
Law 3: Trim your budget/live within your means.
Law 4: Train yourself to live within your means.

So, what are you waiting for? Because mortgage guidelines are stricter than ever, it’s important for you to come in to see me right now so we can get you the tax credit or refinancing you need!

Call me today at (402) 301-4500 - Dr. Mortgage is ready to diagnose and treat your tax and refinancing problems.

No comments :

Post a Comment